Things people don’t get to choose:
- Sexual Orientation
- Gender Identity
- Mental Illnesses
Things people do get to choose
- To be an ignorant bitch-faced asshole to people because of things they have no control over
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort was fucking useless
I would just love to feel for once that I was someone’s favourite,
Not necessarily in a romantic way or anything like that,
But be someone’s best friend.
Cause people tell me I’m one of their best friends, and it means sooo much to me don’t get me wrong,
But I’m never, ever anybody’s best friend. there’s always someone else closer than me.
It would just be nice, I know I sound like a whiny bitch,
But I just wonder how it feels to know you’re someone’s favourite person.